Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Stache Bash!

Our last big party of the summer we had at my parents' house, my sister put together a birthday party for all the family with birthdays in August. She went with a mustache theme and everyone was supposed to come with a mustache on--it was hilarious! I LOVED everyone all mustachioed!

It was also really great because Tamsyn and Lara were up visiting from Utah, we were so excited to see them! Lara is so dang cute and has the most beautiful eyes! I'm so glad they were able to come for a visit, we miss them so much!

There was good food and lots of fun and the weather was gorgeous, I think there were six people with birthdays that month! Kristie even made mustache shaped cake--awesome! Here's some photos for ya!
































0 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!: