Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grandpa Larry

Just stopping in here real quick, I don't really have much in the way of updating, except that David's parents and one of his sisters are here and his other sisters' will be here tomorrow morning. Funeral plans are coming along, almost everything is done, just mostly little things left to do. I wanted to add this little collage of David's grandpa. Although I only knew him for a short eight years, I really did enjoy him and I hope he knew that I really appreciated how kind he was to me.

2 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Kerrilyn said...

You can totally see David in his grandma. Cute post.

Melinda said...

I can see what you mean but thats not his biological grandma, although thats the only grandma he's ever known and (obviously) loved her a lot! :) Thanks Kerr!