Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sheesh you guys are pushy! :)

Okay okay people, I've been harrassed enough! Here are the pictures from painting Isabel's room. I took pictures of each stage, but I'll just share the finished product with you. I was really pleasantly surprised at how quickly things got done, but it was really hard to stop! I wanted to keep adding more things, but darn, at some point you gotta say enough's enough. (Or in my case, you have to stop atleast 15 minutes before you drive away...) So here they are, let me know what you think! Unless you think they're hideous, bad, weird, unpleasant, etc. Then lie. Lie your little heads off! :)

This is the dwarf's little cottage, cute huh?


I made a castle door and window, I wanted to make a fairy wand and make it look like magic, but I ran out of time. :(

Tree and swing, I added a rose to sit on the swing, see next picture. (sorry you can't really see the detail in this one.)

See, told you! Rose on swing.


This butterfly was flying near the tree.




A closer look at the bunny in the window.

Here's my sister and her hubby for Valentine's Day.

And me and Dave!

7 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

kristie said...

um...you couldn't find a better picture of me then that? ew..that's sad.

Pogue Fam said...

That is so cool! I didn't know you could paint like that! Wow... woman of many talents eh? I LOVE it!

Melinda said...

Well Kristie, if you remember you wouldn't smile in the other pictures! haha I suppose I could've posted the one where you look good and Timmy looks weird, that wouldn't have been so bad!
Thanks Megan, you're so nice! (awww shucks!)

MakingChanges said...

OMGosh! I LOVE the pictures. Sorry to be so pushy! Well, not really. It motivated you to get the pictures up, right? Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get your way. And I wanted to have MY way! LY!

Bret Bushman Family said...

That is amazing...you are soooo talented, I love it, great job

Kerrilyn said...

Mel, it turned out sooooo cute!!! Very talented you are!!!! I love it!!!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Great job Melinda! How fun! I can't wait until we own a home and don't have to deal with plain white walls all over! Well, there are actually about a million reasons why I can't wait to own a home, but the possibility of painting the walls is just one of them!