Monday, March 09, 2009

Ew Sicko

Just stopping in real quick to complain, then I have to get back to the laundry.
Oh yes, I have the laundry to do because Maddie has been so soooo sick! She had a bad night Thursday and then was fine all day Friday and Saturday and Sunday. So we thought she was over it. But no, last night was the longest night ever. We were basically awake all night. I feel bad, I'm not sure what to do for her or why she's throwing up so much. She doesn't have a fever, during the day she acts totally normal. Whats going on?!
Well, wish me luck that this is the end of it, and sorry to Shanna, I won't be coming to paint with you. I feel so bad! (although I'm sure you're relieved now right?) :)
So here's for starting out the week on a good note eh?

7 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

sherbugs said...

I feel for you...I have a sick one at home myself, but he could be faking. I hope she gets better soon and you can get some sleep!

Pogue Fam said...

Ooh, we had one of those nights a when Zoe was like 18 months, and it was AWFUL! Were you just thinking "am I ever going to sleep tonight?!" I hope for your sake that she is over the worst. Make her stay in bed during the day. Plenty of rest and fluids during the day might make the night better... I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

Sally Young said...

Sorry you are having sick kids. I had that last week.

Tamsyn said...

Awe... I hope Maddie gets better soon!

Tamsyn said...

Awe... I hope Maddie gets better soon!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Oh man. I tried to comment yesterday but blogger was being silly. No worries about painting because I haven't even started yet. Having two kids makes it a little harder.

I hope she is feeling better today and you had a better night.

MakingChanges said...

Hope Maddie is feeling better. Dalen is sick, again, too! I'd really like it to stop! If you figure out that trick let me know!