Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pictures, pictures

Okay, I got my stupid slow computer to finally take the pictures. Because it took forever to get them on the computer I'm going to post a couple from Easter too. So there, and there's nothing you can do to stop me! Mwaa hahaha ha! Okay then, here goes:

This first one, Sam had got ahold of Bethany's soup and was going to town. We was completely happy, and not at all bothered with soup in his eye. :)


These next pictures are the Easter egg hunt at Jim & Kay's. Here's Leanne's little boy Ethan--too funny!

And Leanne's little girl Chelsea!

Sam hunting for some eggs.

Look Ma! I found one!


Okay, these next pictures are from my lamp project. The first picture is what the shade looked like before. See, it's just tan and has kind of a faux leather look--blah!


And the little lamp turned into THIS: I LOVE IT!

And the corner lamp got a bold damask pattern and some feathers! Whoo!

The other two lamps will get this toile material (the colors really do match, the pictures don't show it very well), and maybe some beads or something!
Here's a closer shot of the material on the little lamp. (I'm going to use the extra material from this and the damask and make a little tableclothe for the side table, and maybe some extra pillows or something, I'm debating.)
So what do you think? Pretty fun huh?

7 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Pogue Fam said...

So cute! I LOVE that fabric. Where did you get it?

Melinda said...

I got it from Deseret Book, fun huh?

Sally Young said...

Cute!

kristie said...

I love the lamps! Inspiring:) Sam is so stinkin' cute!

also known as shell said...

love the Lamp shades. I have 4 lamps and they all have white shades. I'll have to do something like this. maybe you can teach me while I'm out there.

Delee said...

Love them! I also loved the pictures of the egg hunt. It looks like a lot of fun. I hear you're having good weather. Happy Spring!

heather said...

Look at how crafty you are!! :) VERY cute.