Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're going Kosher!

This last weekend was a little crazy, but a lot of fun! I really want to post about Patti's party, but even though I brought my camera, I was too busy having a great time to take pictures! I know other people did, come on Patti, let's see them! (Unless I look stupid--which I know I do--leave those out.)

So until then, here's a funny story for you!

David and I were talking this morning while we were getting ready for work and Maddie was sitting there listening. David was saying something about bacon, and then he said, "Except we can't have bacon anymore because of the swine flu. So I guess we'll have to go kosher!" I replied with a nice, "heh. heh."

A little while later when we were getting ready to go, Maddie asked Dave if she was going with him. He told her no, he was going to work and she was going to the daycare. She was all, "No! You said we were going somewhere else earlier!" It took him a minute to figure it out, but she wanted to go kosher. REALLY bad! She's asked me a few times today already, I may have told her daddy was lying to finally make her stop. Even though she said "Nuh-huh. Daddy was NOT lying!"

Tee hee! Thought it was cute!

3 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

MakingChanges said...

That is seriously hilarious! (Yes, I know that is an oxymoron.)

Mooster makes me laugh!

Shane & Laina said...

Love it...she misses nothing!!!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

So funny! I want to come too!