Saturday, May 22, 2010

Four Weeks

Wanted to take some more pictures of Kimball, he's changing so much and looking pretty chubby to me! He was four weeks yesterday and growing like crazy! This photo shoot didn't go so well for me, first my battery was dead, and then Kimball wouldn't stay asleep and Sam wouldn't stay out of the middle of everything. So there's a few pictures of Sam in the middle there where we were trying to get Kimball to sleep and giving Sam a chance to be in the spotlight! Hope you enjoy!















3 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Unknown said...

Both Kimball and Sam are cute. These were great shots. Good job!:)

Kerrilyn said...

Soooo sweet!

Pogue Fam said...

My goodness those pictures are just perfect! Kimball is the CUTEST thing ever! You are so good at photography... I can't wait to have you do some pics for us :)!!!! So we just got back from the ocean today, but as soon as I'm feeling on my feet again Ill give ya a call ok!