Friday, June 04, 2010

My Wish List

I have such a bad itch right now. No not like a rashy itch. No like, I really super want to decorate! I wish I had my own house. And money. If I did, here's the direction I would go:

Posted by Picasa




Also wishing I had money so I could get a whole new wardrobe and accesories and whatnot. Like this:


Posted by Picasa



If you had money right now, what would you spend it on?

2 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Pogue Fam said...

I would like to steal a few of your ideas :D

BreAnna said...

DVDs, sandals, new camera (a REAL one, digi SLR or something, no more of this point-&-shoot business), PHD (that's "personal homework doer"), European tour...what wouldn't I spend it on?! Cute stuff, really like the 50's motif you got goin' on. PS your babies are darling!