Friday, February 01, 2008

Tag Your It!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

10 years ago... really, does this have to be the very first question?! I already get enough grief about my age....but 10 years ago I was 14 almost 15, in the 9th grade. Life was a LOT different, quite an understatement, but was still really good. I was a really innocent teenager, and about 9th grade was when I started caring about what I wore and how I did my hair and wearing makeup. I had a lot of really great friends that year, and a lot of good experiences. I went to Jr. High so you go from 7-9th grade, so we were the big stuff and it was mostly a lot of fun. Its weird to think back at how naive and just different things were then!

5 Things on my to do list today... (I'll do tomorrow, since there's not much left of today!) 1) clean the house 2) go shopping 3) organize the girls' room 4) clean the house again 5) take down the Christmas decorations on the porch (we're so white trash!)

Snacks that I enjoy... oh way too many, I love soft serve ice cream, especially in the form of a Blizzard. I like chocolate in so many different forms, but especially paired with peanut butter!! mmmmm Not along the lines of sweets, I like pickled asparagus wrapped in ham as a snack, or just plain pickles are good too! And really I know that drinks are drinks, but I LOVE drinks! Soda, lemonade, horchata, juice, milk, hot chocolate... I could go on and on, but I'll stop there!

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire... Oh man, WHY? I shouldn't even think about this, it will only cause me pain and sadness for my own life! :) I would DEFINITELY buy a house and decorate it however I wanted, and do all the other wonderful things everyone would think of, like go on some vacations (we never went on a honeymoon), buy my parents and Dave's a house, do all the nice things for my family I've always wanted to, I would buy my kids the cutest clothes you've ever seen, save money for all my family's futures (college, missions, etc.), there's so many different things, I should really stop! yikes...

3 of my bad habits... 1) I spend too much time on the computer, or in front of the TV, just generally wasting good time 2) I yell at my family too much! 3) I'm messy

5 places I have lived...1) American Fork, UT 2) Tacoma, WA 3) Long Beach, CA 4) Springville, UT 5) Puyallup, WA

5 jobs that I have had... 1) courtesy clerk at a grocery store 2) nanny for my sister-in-law 3) worked at the Bumblebee Cottage for a little bit 4) took photos for Everysinglehome.com 5) currently at a daycare

5 things people don't know about me... 1) when I was six I was in a car accident where I fell out of the car pretty much onto my face, I had about 15 stitches, 8 on the inside of my forehead, then a tube so it can drain, and 7 on the outside of that. I had a huge fat lip and bruises and scratches all over (I was on my way to gymnastics so I was only in a leotard), it was quite an ordeal! 2) I have "little man syndrome" I'm a small person that thinks she's tough (on the inside), but on the outside I'm the one peeing on the floor because I'm so nervous! 3) Deep down I really wish I could be on tv, and when I sing to songs on the radio I wonder if I sang it for American Idol what they would say to me! haha 4) I've always wanted to write children's books 5) I want to design clothes, and be an interior decorator, and be an artist, and cut hair, I still can't decide what I want to be when I grow up! Too many things I'm interested in! :)

Tag, You're It... Shannon, Julie

3 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Sweet! You have been added to my list. I love to blog. Your blog looks great!

Kerrilyn said...

Pickled Asparagus wrapped in ham???? You are crazy~~~~but I still love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another blog to stalk! Kerri has me hooked... If you want to be an interior decorator, I will have to enlist your help, along with Kerri's (she already promised to help) with my new house . I'm terrible at decorating and my house needs some serious lovin... ha ha... (on a small budget.. is that possible???)