Thursday, July 03, 2008

Family Pictures

Today was Dave's day off, so we made some exciting plans! Well, atleast to me, probably no one else in my family was excited, but I was! So, since Sam is growing so fast and changing so much, I wanted to take some family pictures. We just went to a park around here, where I take a lot of pictures. It was still fun, and I really like a lot of the shots we got. Even though I took around 100 pictures, I still want more! haha So here are some of my fav's, I didn't want to put a ton up, but I like so many! Hope you enjoy!















8 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

POPE FAMILY said...

I LOVE your pictures, the kids are adorable and you look beautiful! Dave looks okay, too:) hee hee...send me a bunch so I can print them out! Love ya!

Youngblood4ever said...

oh my heck! Seriously- these are all so great. I am totally impressed!

The Hale Family said...

I just love your pictures. Taking family pictures is my favorite thing to do. The picture where your girls are holding hands walking away is just adorable.!

Shane & Laina said...

So great!!! You know just how to pose those adorable kids...oh and you and Dave look great too!

Delee Cox said...

Wow they turned out great! I love Bethany's hair. Sam is already growing so fast!

Keith and Kerrilyn's family of 4 said...

Your family looks great, but you look stunning!!!! Your hair is fab!!!!

Anne Corey said...

The pictures turned out so cute. I love the one of Maddie and Bethany walking.

sherbugs said...

Your pictures look awesome! I know you have great subjects and so how could you have a bad picture...but really, you guys look great!