Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pretty Song

just a side note: I've adored Regina Spektor for the last few years and I LOVE this song (I HATE that you have to buy the entire Narnia soundtrack to get this song...) but since I can't download it, I'm putting on here so I can listen to any time I want to! Yay!

7 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

POPE FAMILY said...

Okay I love that song now too

Lassen Family said...

I know right?! Seriously, its so pretty, I want it on my ipod but I don't want to pay $10 for one song! GRrrrr!

also known as shell said...

what's the title of it? I can't hear it cause my sound card is broken.

Lassen Family said...

Its "The Call" by Regina Spektor

also known as shell said...

Tanks!

Youngblood4ever said...

Awesome song... thanks for sharing it. I love the video too.

Youngblood4ever said...

Do you want the song for your ipod? I have it now... I have magical powers to get just one song if I want... heeheehee.