Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Updating Again!

I can't believe how long its been since I last posted! Shame on me!

Lots of things going on, besides all the outdoor fun we've been having (see pics from the last post). It was Dave's birthday, we went to Olive Garden--yummmm. Then it was our niece's birthday party and that was a lot of fun and good food! Then this last weekend we blessed Kimball and had a luncheon with family on the 4th of July. We were pretty lame and didn't do any fireworks at all, I'm hoping my kids are young enough and don't remember. :)

Kimball's getting so big, he's a sweet baby and is so calm and just likes to look around. I love it, and I love his big huge baby smiles and how's he's almost about to start laughing.

Sam's talking and talking and TALKING, he says new things it seems like every day. Today he told me he "never, ever wants to go downstairs!" NEVER EVER?! Where do they come up with this stuff?! I love it, he cracks me up!

Maddie's starting to really draw and learn things too. Bethany taught her how to spell her name so every once in awhile I catch her talking to herself saying "M-A-D-D-I-E", its cute. She can almost spell Bethany's name too.

We're trying real hard to work on reading with Bethany while she's out of school, she's not the best reader and we didn't want her to fall behind anymore so we joined the library's summer reading program. Mostly its just prizes for how many books you read, but it helps us keep on it and she's excited to win some stuff. She's doing pretty good so far, hopefully we can keep her going!

Dave's still looking for a job, he went in for an interview with the Guard yesterday, was hoping to hear back from them today but no such luck. Darn. But not too big a deal since he has his annual training starting this next tuesday for three weeks, hopefully he'll have a job before thats up. (He better!) Fingers crossed.

I had a rough day today, my allergies are really bothering me and I think I'm getting a sinus infection. So not feeling too hot anyway, but Dave had to get some training so I dropped him off, when he was done he called and said to come get him in 30 minutes. Well, by the time I got there they were having problems with the computer and I had to wait for TWO HOURS. I was so frustrated I finally went home; five minutes from home Dave texts and says he's done. I could've thrown the phone out the window I was so upset. I really wasted the whole day sitting in the car. Literally. Sitting. And I didn't even have a good book or anything. And it was HOT today, like 86, thats not fun sitting in your car all hot. :( Poo. I took a little nap when we got home, but between Sam bugging me and Kimball wanting to be fed, it wasn't too restful. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much nicer day!

I've been trying to work on a bunch of projects, hopefully I'll get myself in gear and actually take some pictures. I've been feeling so exhausted lately, I think I need to go to the doctor and be medicated. I really do. :)

0 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!: