Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Arches

Well, the end of our first day down in Moab is here and I've already taken 125 pictures! Its so gorgeous here you wouldn't believe it! And I have to say I'm so impressed with my little girls--they loved going on the hikes! Maddie did not want to be held or carried or even hold her hand, she was going to do it herself! The first hike we did was called Park Avenue, it was beautiful and so much fun! I wasn't sure how the girls were going to like it, but they wanted to go on another "walk" right away. It was a really nice day, hopefully tomorrow they'll be just as enthusiastic because we have a couple longer hikes we want to go on! Here's a couple pictures I thought were fun!




4 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Kerrilyn said...

Look at you keeping us updated on your vacation as it happens. It's almost like we are there with you.....truly wish I was. Sounds like you are having a blast. Think of me tonight while I am at the camp meeting....boy, I must love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are devoted to your blog to actually be adding things while on vacation.. That's awesome! Guess what? I've been called as assistant camp director in our new ward, so maybe I will be seeing you at girls camp. (are you going?)I can't wait, it's going to be fun. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. It is so beautiful there and those pictures of your girls are just darling.

Melinda said...

we're trying to have a really good balance of excercise and relaxing! We can't make the girls hike all day (and I can't either!), so we've been taking naps in the middle of the day--its actually really nice! Deb, how exciting for you! You will love camp! I won't be there (they won't let you bring babies or kids up there at all, not even just to visit!) I'm so sad to miss it, but you'll have a blast!

kristie said...

Haha, I love this picture...kids in true form! Glad to see you had a ton of fun though! Love ya!