Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vacation!

So exciting for us, early tomorrow morning we're leaving on vacation! I really need to get away and relax for awhile so I hope it will do the trick! Originally we planned to go to Las Vegas and visit my sister (sorry Kristie, I miss you!) but we decided it wasn't going to work out very well. So instead we're going to go down to the Moab area and see Arches National Park, and I'm actually pretty excited about it, even though I'm sad I don't get to see my sister and her family. I just got a new camera and in the almost four years we've lived here we really haven't taken advantage of the most beautiful parts of Utah. I really think this is the first trip we've taken where we haven't gone and seen somebody! Well, wish us luck that the drive will be good and everything will go well! I'll be posting LOTS of pictures I'm sure! Oh, and the other bonus is that its supposed to rain/snow here all week and the forecast for Moab is atleast sunny and mid to upper 50's! Yeah!

5 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Anonymous said...

Moab is such a cool place. I hope you guys have fun. We haven't been there in years. I wish we were going.

Kerrilyn said...

I hope you have tons of fun. I think those are the best family vacations....the ones where it is just your family. Not that I don't love my extended family, it's just sometimes, you just need to vacation with just your own. Have fun and be safe. Enjoy the sunshine and the fresh air.

Delee said...

I'm glad I can post comments now! I'm so excited for your vacation! I've never been to Moab so I'm excited to see your pictures. Have fun!

kristie said...

well have fun, but dude why didn't you tell me? be safe! i'm jealous!

Melinda said...

sorry Kristie, I didn't mean to not tell you! I've been running around with my head chopped off--I have meetings I was planning to go to at the same time as this trip and didn't realize it until monday!