Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, monday....

Well, its another Monday, and what can I say? I can see why people don't like Mondays, it really seems like if somethings gonna go wrong, it will on Monday! :) Work was crazy (it usually is on Mondays) and I'm totally exhausted! If I have to hear another kid whine and say "TEAcher, so and so looked at me funny!!" I'm going to rip all my hair out! So anyway, I get home and Dave tells me the laptop crashed! Oh no, all my pictures!! He took it to the nerd club or geek squad or whatever at Best Buy and they said they can fix it, so I'm really hoping they can! Luckily most of the pictures I have on a disc or on the other computer, but there are a few I don't--yikes. So we'll keep our fingers crossed they can fix everything and it won't cost us a ton of money! Also, its my b-day today and I can't even think of a darn thing I'd like to do today! I better think of something soon before the whole day is gone and I'll be totally disappointed and thats no good! So, sorry for complaining so much, my pity party hopefully will be over soon! (p.s. I'll post some pictures from Easter once I can get them downloaded, atleast this weekend was so so nice!)

5 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Shane & Laina said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm a loser and was one of those idiots that missed the Lia Sophia party...so sorry, I promise to make it up to you!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Kerrilyn said...

Hey, I hope you figured out something fun for your birthday and whatever it was I hope it was a good time.

Melinda said...

I got to go shopping and we went out to dinner, it was a nice day. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Delee said...

Happy Birthday! I missed you guys a lot this weekend, Kay was getting ready for you to come over for dinner when I talked to her.
I hope your Birthday wasn't too much of a bummer. My mom calls them "Mom Birthdays" the kind that are almost exactly the same as every other day, except for a home made card or two. I'm glad you at least didn't have to make dinner!

Melinda said...

yes, thats true--the "mom birthday"! I've been spoiled too, the last few years we've gone to Vegas and Kristie's done something special for me every time, its been so fun! So it was a little different this year, but still really nice!