Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Girls






One more comparison for you, my grandma crocheted this dress and bonnet for Bethany when we first moved down here. I love it so much, its so sweet--I would love more, hint hint grandma. So I put Maddie in it today and thought I would post the picture of Bethany in it and now Maddie. It is sort of weird to think of how long ago Bethany was that little, but it goes so fast! Well, thought it was cute anyway! (Bethany is on the left and Maddie is on the right)

5 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Shane & Laina said...

SOO cute, your kids are adorable. I'm trying to picture a little "Lassen Boy" and I'm having a hard time picturing what he'll look like, good think we don't have to wait to much longer until we get to meet him...yeah!

Delee said...

So aborable! I just want to hug and kiss them!

Melinda said...

I'm so excited to see what he'll look like too, I'm just hoping he won't be as "petite" as my girls! Yikes! Hopefully the time will go fast!!

Kerrilyn said...

I can't believe how tiny Bethany was...the time does go quickly.

MakingChanges said...

Holy cow! LOVE the pictures. They are so much alike!