Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday

So it's Friday and our last full day here (we're leaving tomorrow morning), its been a really nice couple of days. We've gotten to see some really beautiful and interesting things. I'm surprised at how much the girls have enjoyed it too! They've been champs and its been so great to just spend time together!(p.s. my legs are killing me from the hiking!) Well, here's some more pictures!

Looking up at the petroglyphs, it was pretty amazing!

Petroglyphs, if you see white streaks, thats because it was snowing there!

At the end of the day yesterday

Landscape Arch, the longest in the world

Me and Maddie

Bethany's been awesome on this trip, she's been a great hiker!

This is Delicate Arch, the most famous arch (the one on our license plates)

4 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Anonymous said...

Once we went to Vernal Utah, to look at petroglyphs and there was one where a guy was BBQ'ing. It was quite a shock. I guess someone thought it ould be funny to add one to the old ones already there. I don't know why I told you that, but your picture just reminded me of that.

Your vacation looks so fun!

Kerrilyn said...

I love the picture of Dave and Maddie, so cute!!! I am glad you got to have some fun. Back to work is the worst part....YUCK!!!

Kerrilyn said...

P.S. I love Bethany's 'smiles'. They make me smile.

Melinda said...

The fake petroglyph would have been surprising! that was one of my favorite parts, they were really cool! Kerri, I like that picture of Dave and Maddie too, just love it! Bethany's smiles make me smile too, she's such a character!