Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hogle Zoo

We FINALLY made it to the zoo, every time we planned to go something would come up, besides the weather! so we braved the cold today, but atleast it wasn't snowing! We had a good time, except my battery died right there toward the end and I didn't get a picture of the new baby giraffe--so cute! Here's a bunch of pictures I did get though!
Maddie looking at a fish

That Maddie is so cute!

Bethany wouldn't get on the alligator at first, maybe she thought it was real?!

They brought out a small owl and Maddie loved it, Bethany wouldn't get near it

This is pretty much how Bethany looked the whole time

This elephant kept swaying its head back and forth, pretty funny

I think Bethany's favorite part was the rhino's, she loved looking through the windows!

The rhino was looking at me, maybe he was posing!

Even with the cold--and Bethany's whining--it was a lot of fun and we want to go back when it starts to warm up!

2 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Kerrilyn said...

Wow, you are brave to go out in the cold, but it sounds like it was fun anyway. Bethany cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

The zoo is so much fun! Those pictures are so cute!