Thursday, March 06, 2008

SO Cute!

Last week we had a photographer come to the daycare and take these vintage photos of the kids. Although it was SUCH a hastle that day, the results are so adorable! Extra bonus for me, because I'm an employee I got our's for half off! Yeah! I scanned one of the pictures in, and I really wish it did the original justice, but hopefully you get the idea, so fun! The girls' loved doing it and I think they turned out pretty dang cute! (for anyone that wants some, once our order comes in they give you a disc with all the pictures burned on, so I can make prints for you!)

3 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Kerrilyn said...

Those pictures are darling.

kristie said...

Okay, I tried to leave a comment before and it was really good....now I don't remember it! But I WANT ONE OF THOSE PICTURES!! Your kids are TOO cute, MISS YOU!

kristie said...

Alright I'm getting annoyed, this is the 3rd time I've tried to leave a comment! Okay, all I need to say is I WANT A PIC! They are too cute, love those girls!