Friday, May 09, 2008

Stuff!

Had my dr. appointment yesterday, not much new. I've progressed a little more, he says I could go anytime or he'd see me next week, can't really be specific! Its frustrating, but thats how things go, you just never know! So anyway, besides my appointment, Bethany had her dress rehearsal last night, so it was fun to get to take pictures (they won't let you at the performance), so here's a couple pictures from that. (Oh, p.s. Bethany told David yesterday totally out of nowhere: "Hey Dad, guess what? I went to Jared!" If you've seen that commercial you'll know what I'm talking about, thought it was pretty funny though!)


5 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

kristie said...

Okay could those pictures be any cuter!!! Bethany looks SO adorable! Isabel saw the pictures and said, "I'm going to be a ballerina someday, too!" Haha, too fun, can't wait to see you! Just a few weeks, love ya

Melinda said...

You should see her while she dances, every once in awhile she has to push her glasses up on her nose--pretty funny! just two more weeks....yippee!

Anonymous said...

Those balley pictures are adorable. I remember when Veronica was that age, and these pictures reminded me of hers. So cute!

Kerrilyn said...

The pictures are of course darling, but I really want to know is.....What did she get while she was at Jared's?? That is soooo funny. It's interesting how much kids pick up from commercials. Me and my sister in law were talking about the scrubbing bubbles automatic spray for the shower and how I wanted to get the new one with two sprayers and my nephew said, "oh, you mean the one where you would have 2 maids?" I thought it was so funny, and then Bethany says she went to Jared. That is too funny to me for some reason. I'm still laughing.

MakingChanges said...

Absolutely love the pictures of Bethany dancing. Makes me wish that Kylie was still interested.