Thursday, May 29, 2008

sorry...

Its been a busy week and I haven't really had much of a chance to post anything, hopefully in the next few days I can catch up! Its been so nice to have my mom here to visit with and do fun things with, especially now that Dave's started this job and has been gone a lot, sounds weird but I've gotten used to him being home all the time and its hard to adjust sometimes! We've gotten to do a lot of fun things, I've got a bunch of pictures I need to get off my camera, so I'll post those soon! Just a fast update to show I'm still alive and totally surviving! Having three kids has been wonderful so far, I'll keep my finger's crossed! The girls are LOVING having grandma here and Sam is doing wonderful, he's such a great baby! We're so in love with him!

0 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!: