Monday, May 19, 2008

Three Days Already!


The last couple days have been so fast and so slow at the same time! It seems like everything melts together and its hard to keep track of what time and day it is! Its been awesome so far and we're really do great! He's such a good baby, the most I could complain about it that we have to change his clothes all the time because he keeps peeing on them! haha Today was Sam's circumcision--yikes! I was super nervous, I felt so bad! I even started getting a little teary-eyed just waiting in the office for it to happen! But after talking to the dr. and him telling us how things go and what to expect, I felt a lot better. Everything went fine, me and Dave watched and really quite an interesting procedure, terrible!-but interesting. Now I feel even worse changing his diaper--he already hated it before, but now... So anyway, here's a few pictures, we're loving having him here!

David and his boy, so sweet!

My three kids watching a movie together, gotta tell you when I looked over and saw them all together I could've cried it was so cute!

5 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Shane & Laina said...

So stinkin' cute. I think he looks like a Lassen for sure!

kristie said...

Okay so in that first picture Sam totally looks like David. And you know you see Dave make that face all the time...hahahaha!! Okay I'm laughing really hard, can't wait to see you this weekend!!!! AAAAHHHH I'm delirious, love you

Bret Bushman Family said...

That is so PRICELESS, He is so beautiful...congratulations, I am glad for you that he is finally here.

Anne Marie Corey said...

Melinda,
Congratulations! Keith gave me the blog site to check out your new cutie. What a beautiful gift. Take care I sure miss you. Can't wait for you to visit again.

Shannon said...

He is really cute Melinda. You guys did a great job. Can't wait to see him in a couple of months.