Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagg-- You're it!

So still no baby, I'll let you know as soon as anything happens! Which feels like NEVER! :) So besides that occupying every moment in my brain, I thought I'd do this tagg, and then if you haven't done it yet, I pass it to you!

Hubby Tagg
What is his name? David Keith Lassen
How old is he? almost 29 (in a month)
How long have we been married? 7 years on our next anniversary
How long did we date? not very long, about six weeks....
Who said I love you first? I think probably Dave
Who is taller? I would hope he's taller than 5'2", so him!
Who sings better? wow, definitely me! hehe
Who is smarter? hmmmm, I don't know we both have our moments
Whose temper is worse? mine! David's patient with me, not so much with the kids...
Who pays the bills? Dave
Who does the laundry? Dave
Who cooks dinner? Dave (wow, I'm a horrible wife!)
Who drives when we are together? Totaly depends, but most likely Dave
Who is more stubborn? me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? it's pretty mutual
Whose family do you see more? I guess mine for now, we don't have very much family close by right now!
Who has more friends? me, I'm much more sociable! :)
Who wears the pants in the family? probably me, to be honest
Who eats more sweets? thats probably pretty mutual too, we both likey the candy!
Who mows the lawn? Dave
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who asked who out first? he asked me, it was pretty much a blind date
Who kissed who first? he did
What is my favorite thing about him? My favorite thing about David is he's so awesome in so many ways, he puts up with my garbage, he helps around the house, he works hard and takes care of our kids, he's totally willing to do what he has to, to make his family happy. He's a good man!

0 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!: