Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Well, yes, its me again. I'm still here, slowly going crazy... :) Really I'm posting about preschool graduation this morning. This morning was our graduation party, and I wanted the room to look good and be really clean, so I go down and start cleaning. I mop the floor and dump the dirty water in the toilet and flush...ummmm...how come the water's not going down?! So I sort of break the toilet! You've got to be kidding me! I'm plunging, I'm emptying the water out with a bucket, I'm re-mopping, but yet, nothing is working! There's a little utility closet on the other side of the bathroom, with a drain in the floor and there is stinky dirty toilet water backing up into it, it smells so bad! So I go down there to make sure its nice, and end up making it disgusting! Anyway, we get it cleaned up and the toilet working, so thats good. So, the program goes well, the kids were really excited and I hope the parents enjoyed it also. It was nice because Shauna gave me some flowers and I got a couple cards, it was very thoughtful! So now I'm officially done working! Wow! What a weird feeling driving out of the parking lot, like it should be more momentous or something! Anyway, hopefully I can relax a little the next couple days, or atleast get some stuff done before I have the baby! I really wouldn't be sad though if I got nothing done and had the baby today! ;) Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

The flowers I got! unfortunately I didn't think to bring my camera this morning, so there's no pictures of Bethany in her cute graduation cap, or anything like that! darn it!

2 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Kerrilyn said...

Oh no, NOT THE TOILET!!!!!! Can't someone come up with a toilet that will never clog? Honestly, that is so against the plan!!!!! I am glad you got it unplugged. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Okay... the toilet backing up totally gave me flashbacks of reading Kerri's blog... Yikes... That stinks, but I'm glad your pre-school graduation went well. Now you can relax.