Friday, May 23, 2008

One More Day...

We're just one day away from all my family being here! I'm so excited! Hopefully my sister and her family will get here in the morning, then my mom flies in at about 3:00, and my brother and his fiance are coming in sometime too! I'm really excited, it will be such a fun weekend! The other exciting news we have is that David finally got a job! Yippee! He starts at Mr. Mac tomorrow also, it will be a crazy day for me with all the people coming in, but I'm glad he got the job and he's excited about it. Hopefully he won't spend all of his paycheck on fancy suits and ties and shoes, thats going to be very tempting with the discount they give! :) Sam is doing great, such an amazing baby! The diaper thing is getting better, just when we think we have it down though, he leaks through! haha Bethany is still obsessed with him and just can't stay away for more than two seconds, as soon as she hears a noise she has to run over and check on him! Poor Maddie is the only one really having a hard time right now, she woke up yesterday with a fever and a bad sore throat, her cough is really hacky. We took her in to the dr. and they said it wasn't strep or anything bad, just a yucky virus. She was up all last night coughing and feeling bad, it was a long night and I felt horrible for her! I'm hoping she'll start feeling better soon, especially with all the company, but she's a trooper anyway. This picture is from yesterday afternoon, Bethany was holding Sam and got a little sleepy herself! Isn't that precious?!

3 awesomeness!...and attractiveness!:

Kerrilyn said...

Ok, that has got to be the cutest picture EVER!!! I love it. I am so glad to have finally met little Sam yesterday. He is so darling. What a great family you are. P.S. THanks for the Lia Sophia party, it was fun and I am very excited for all of my stuff to come. YIPPPPPEEEE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melinda!! I don't know if you remember me, I used to be in your ward when you guys had your first baby..anyway, Shannon is here at my house in Gig Harbor and we were browsing blogs and thought we'd stop by and say hi and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the baby. He is soooo cute! You have such a cute family.